If you are a corporate executive looking for effective strategies to grow your company and support your employees and representatives using social media, and if you resonate with the following statements, you are in the right place.
If this sounds like you, please continue by taking the Social Media Assessment below. It is designed to help you see where your company is “nailing it” in social media, and where you might need to make some adjustments to achieve all you are wanting. My promise is you will come away from this process with the clarity and inspiration you’ve been looking for to address your company’s needs in social media.
0 = Not at all 4 = Occasionally 7 = Frequently 10 = Consistently
1. We have clear goals for our corporate social media efforts and a solid plan to achieve them.
2. Our in-house team is extremely proficient in using our social media technology tools.
3. We have one or more people on staff that coordinates all our social media activity.
4. We provide pre-created social media posts for our representatitives to use in their marketing.
5. We are proud of our social media efforts and believe we are maximizing the opportunity.
1. We have a public Facebook company page that is increasing its “Total Reach” number each week.
2. We have a private Facebook Group with consistent participation from at least 30% of its members.
3. We have a Company Page on LinkedIn that promotes both our product line and business opportunity.
4. We are consistently participating in all of the following platforms: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
5. We are very pleased with the amount of likes, replies, and shares within our social platforms.
1. Our in-house team is well-trained and confident using social media professionally.
2. We include some kind of social media training at our annual and/or regional live events.
3. We include social media topics in our ongoing training outlets (conference calls or webinars).
4. Our leaders confidently pass along training in social media best practices to their teams.
5. We have on-demand social media training modules in our online learning center.
1. We have internal protocol for online participation that all employees are aware of.
2. We have clear written social media policies that our representatives must read and agree to before marketing online.
3. If appropriate, we have regular training for the field on the dangers of making non-compliant claims on the Internet.
4. We have a staff member who monitors the company’s online reputation and takes swift action to address problems.
5. We have a place staff and representatives can easily go for clarification and support regarding all their social media efforts.
1. We receive new requests for business information daily from one or more of our social media platforms.
2. We have a process whereby leads from our social media efforts are distributed to the person who can serve their needs best.
3. We have opened new geographic areas due to a prospect discovering us online.
4. We have a daily checklist of action items that our social media manager completes each day.
5. Our representatives have a daily routine that enables them to make powerful connections online in about 15 minutes per day.
1. We are eager to read the results of this assessment right away.
2. We are ready and willing to discover exactly what we need to do to expand our business.
3. We have clear sales and sponsoring goals and are committed to using social media effectively to reach them.
4. I highly value the offer of a private strategy session and would like to schedule one soon.
5. As a company, we know the importance of investing in improving our social media standing.
Please provide your name and best emailto receive your Report of Findings.
Please select the option that best describes your company.
The information submitted with this assessment will be processed and used by Karen Clark for the purpose of sending you your assessment results.